Supporting Your Services
Whitechurch Securities Limited is a data controller registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Read our Privacy Statement to see how we process any personal information we hold and your rights over such information in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Please complete and submit the form below and we’ll get in touch to discuss how we may complement your services to your clients.
* Required fields
What we do...
We work in partnership with other professional advisers to ensure that client affairs are fully co-ordinated.
Our focus in this respect is to help you reach the preferred outcome for your clients.
We can support you with...
1. Your due diligence - to assess our suitability
2. Impartial* and integrated advice for your clients
3. Financial planning services for your clients, which include the following areas:
- Pensions and Retirement
- Investment Management, including Ethical Investments
- Inheritance Tax (IHT) mitigation
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover
- Long Term Care
* We provide impartial advice which is not influenced by any product provider or other third party, but we are classified by the Financial Conduct Authority as Restricted Advisers because we do not recommend what we consider to be high risk investments. Where we feel discretionary investment management is suitable we will recommend the services provided by the in-house award winning Whitechurch Investment Management Team. The team is highly regarded in the industry and their portfolio services have been independently recognised across the investment management sector.